ELECTRICAL - INDUSTRIAL
Need an experienced industrial electrician in Brisbane?
Manufacturing plants and construction businesses are usually zoned as a commercial enterprise and situated in outer suburbs or within an industrial area.
As a qualified industrial electrician, we can help you with specialised electrical work on plant equipment and electrical controls. Our services include testing, troubleshooting, installations, maintenance, and repairs. Noisy and/or dusty environments are no problem for us, and we can perform our work wearing personal safety equipment where necessary.
Safety is our priority. All our work is done to meet Australian safety standards and any OH&S standards you need to meet. We can do safety inspections on smoke alarms, emergency lighting, exit lights, switchboards, equipment, appliances, etc.
We can interpret blueprints and plans, make evaluations and recommendations to guide you on required service or maintenance. Electrical machinery operating in a commercial setting should undergo regular assessments and preventative maintenance.
We are a fully insured and licensed industrial electrician
We can come to your premises and quote for any job. Here are some of the specialised electrical services we can help you with. All electrical work we do is inspected, tested, certified, and covered by a 12-month warranty.
- Installation or repairs of 3-phase power systems
- Design, build, or troubleshoot control panels
- Install motors or controls
- Switchboard upgrades, repairs, and installations
- Cabling to sub-mains
- Power upgrades
- Tag and testing of appliances or machinery
- Relocation of factory machinery
- Testing or installation of all factory lighting (including emergency and exit lighting)
- Electrical reticulation design and installations
- CCTV systems
We cover all areas of Brisbane in and around Logan and the Redlands.
- New buildings
- Schools and institutions
- Nursing homes